ObjectivesSPODA Enterprises Ltd
- To be a hallmark for livestock cooperative revolution in Uganda
SPODA shall work with a number of farmers in various locations of the country with the purpose of encouraging the establishment of satellite farmer groups.
- To build and support agriculture brands
SPODA shall work to promote the production of high-quality livestock products, encourage branding and blending with the ultimate goal of producing market-competitive products. SPODA will additionally work to create, open and establish market linkages for the various brands.
- To offer credible extension services, capacity building and consultancy for a vibrant livestock sector
SPODA shall significantly contribute to national and regional development agendas in achieving the SDGs through;
• Offering dependable extension and outreach programmes
• Building the capacity of key actors in livestock value chains through offering specialized trainings and continuing professional development.
• Creating access to cooperative-based agricultural financing to support potential agripreneurs.
- Research and development: As an agricultural Coop, SPODA shall actively engage in research and dissemination of appropriate technologies to the farmers. Additionally, SPODA shall develop basic information management systems and create a functional database to support research and agriculture production.